Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What toys NOT to buy.

Through my years of blogging, I've come across what to are MUST haves for kids.  However, I've never come across a list of DO NOT BUY toys.  Well, in all of my experience of toy buying and toy picking up, here is my list of TOYS TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Here it goes in no particular order:







The barbie camper.  This is a hunk of junk.  In fact, everything that is barbie related should not be bought.  Except for barbies.  The door falls of EVERY DAY and EVERY DAY I have to put it together.  Plus, too many parts.  Like, does Barbie really need a fork and knife?  Seriously, they are maybe 3 centimeters tall.  They've all been thrown away.




These plastic little Army guys will be the death of me.  I find them EVERYWHERE.  This was obviously something that Travis bought.




This was also a toy Travis bought.  Those nerf bullets are also something I find EVERYWHERE and throw away EVERYDAY.





Any Tangled doll.  It's just that:  a tangled mess.  HATE THIS DOLL.






A train table.  We've glued, screwed, and nailed these down to the table.  The kids rip them off.  I hate this table.  MUST GIVE AWAY!

So here is just a few that I've come across that you should stay away from.  I'll keep adding to the list, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Alexis Gradwohl said...

OMG, laughing right now because we had that stupid Tangled doll. What a piece of crap! I have thrown them all away and Hayden keeps saying, where did they go?! Disney came out with new "plush" dolls that don't have that nasty hair. I love your random thoughts and they inspired me. CONGRATS on land for your new house. That is wonderful. Can't wait to see/hear more about it.

Hotel Nami Residency said...

OOOOhhhh Wow her smile is soooo sweet & congo on land for your new house...
thats really nice

Hotel in Ahmedabad