Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to Us!

I had plans for this weekend to be a super fun filled weekend. We were going to hit the aquarium, Zoo, do some shopping, then finish it up with The Santa Train at Snoqualmie on Sunday, but someone upstairs had entirely different plans for us......



I woke up Thanksgiving morning with bad abdominal cramping (not contraction cramping). So bad, it was hard to walk and it hurt very bad to pee. So, of course, I get online, diagnose myself....bladder infection. I spent Thanksgiving drinking 64 oz. of cranberry juice, but without the vodka, so not as much fun. Friday morning, woke up early, the hubby and I headed out to do some shopping while the kiddos were watched by gma. Stomach still hurt but not as bad, but by the end of our trip, I was in pain. We headed to Urgent Care and waited and waited and waited for 3 hours. Finally, the pee test said, "No bladder infection." What? No offense to any dr.'s out there, but they aren't that smart and she didn't really know anything, so that 3 hours of my life was a total waste of time. I feel fine now and have my dr appt this week, so we'll see.



Took the twinnies to Open Gym at Gymboree and then to Pinkalicious Cupcakes where Cash devoured a few cupcakes and threw the ultimate tantrum while leaving screaming, "Bye bye Cupcakes". Travis then met up with friends that night and I went to bed at 8pm. Party. Animal. (This day we were supposed to go to the Aquarium).



Saturday, we were supposed to go to the zoo, but instead, Cash had a brutal cold and when he gets colds, there are BAD. Then at 9am, Presley decided to projectile vomit all over me. That was a first. I thought it was the orange juice and yogurt she had and maybe it just didn't sit well. No fever and she was running around acting normal. After the nap, we headed to Woodinville to finish up some Xmas shopping, got the twinnies a Jamba Juice and went to Target. Had the cart filled with stuff, then as I was looking at Xmas decorations, Presley started to vomit all over the cart and floor. Panic Mode. That was pretty much the rest of the evening. Sick kids. One with a bad cold who can't breath and the other one throwing up. My mom asks, "What are you going to do with 3 sick kids?" No idea. All I am wishing for right now is a gestation period of a few years, May is too soon!



I spent all night up with the kids, we watched The Incredibles and Bee Movie at 2am. It was actually nice, laying in bed with two kids. It doesn't happen often. I was supposed to run in the Seattle Marathon, paid the $80 and signed up ages ago, but then I got knocked up and my plans quickly changed, so then i bought us tickets to go on the Santa Train. Obviously we aren't going to that either. Presley is still having a hard time keeping liquids down and Cash is still a snotty mess.



All in all.....I spent a lot of time cuddling with my babies. They are what I am most thankful for.

0 comments: