Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trip to Minnesota.

This past week we ventured to Minnesota to visit with my family to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. Traveling with 2 14 month olds is exhausting to say the least. I am just happy that I survived. It was nice to have Cash and Presley visit and meet all the cousins, aunts and uncles that they have not gotten the chance to met yet. The twins had so much fun!! This is in my grandparents backyard. Heaven for kids:))

Cash cuddling with Grandma.

Presley and Travis walking to the park. Such a cute pic!


Sharing a swing......




The great grandkids with grandma and grandpa.




Family pic.


















































I love this pic.










Presley and Jule.












Cash and Uncle Francis.














0 comments: