Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Naughty kids.

This is what happens when mommy and daddy are too sick to fight with the kids. Both kids can now climb on the coffee table. Notice the corner has been tapped with a towel...that's because the corner has attacked both children numerous times. Also, the swiffer sweeper on the floor....that's Cash's new favorite toy. I know, I know....our house is a disaster. I am too tired to do anything about it. I have been trying to get over this cold (aka Swine flu, i swear) that has taken over my whole family. The kids are finally feeling better, now Travis and I are sick. We have to miss our Kindermusik class today. I haven't left the house since Sunday!!!

1 comments:

heather said...

LOL, my favorite part about this picture is the coffee table - you should just invest in a foam table (not sure they exist) - LOVE the towel duct taped to the corner, way too funny!