Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Life Update.

Last night my husband did the most amazing thing ever........he put childproof latches on the kitchen cabinets!! AHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe it. It's like a breath of fresh air this morning, there isn't tupperware, pots and pans all over my floor.

Also, I had a dream last night that we had another baby boy and I was telling Travis about it the morning and I told him, "Last night I had a dream...." Cash looked up at me and said "last night". It was so cute. He's starting to become quite the little talker lately. Both of them are actually. I just love to hear them talk, even if most of the time just baby talk.

Both babies are also still teething. Presley is getting her bottom molars and Cash is getting his upper molars. This time round has surprisingly been not as bad as the last time. Neither have been getting up at night and nor have they been fussy. Thank God! The last few teeth, I thought I was going to loose my mind.

They both have runny noses and I can't tell if it's due to the teething or a little cold. Cash had a fever on Monday and he actually layed and watched cartoons for a few hours, which is so unlike him. He woke up Tuesday feeling much better. We bought a digital ear thermometer, which I highly recommend to any parents out there. Holding the thermometer in their armpit is nearly impossible as they get older.

We went to Tri-Cities this weekend to see the Backlund's. Cash and Presley had fun playing with Makenna. We did lots of shopping, eating, and playing. Tamara and Matt have little Makenna, who is 20 months and are expecting another girl this summer. I had fun going over baby names with Tamara....this part makes me want another. I am actually leaning towards having more....of course not until both kids are potty trained and in pre-school. I have many friends who are pregnant right now, so it's fun to go through it with them, instead of myself.

April is a very busy month for us. We'll be traveling over to Seattle almost every weekend, going to Minnesota for 5 days and I have the Britney Spears concert!! I am so excited! I have also been training for the half marathon I'll be doing in June. I have been running 5 days and I started back at the gym for some strength training. I ran 8.5 miles last week and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Happy April Fool's...i have to think of something to do to Travis.....hmmmmmmmm.

1 comments:

Amanda Bills said...

That's crazy cuz I just had a dream last nite that we had a boy! I just read your blog, too, so I had no idea you had a dream, too. Crazy!