Saturday, July 26, 2008

A to Z about MUAH!

A- Available? Nope....married almost 4 years!
B- Best Friend? A few, I love them!
C- Cake or pie? Both, ever since I was preggo, I love deserts!
D - Drink of choice? Wine, coffee and crystal light
E - Essential thing used everyday? Coffee pot and treadmill.
F- Favorite color? Pink, brown, black and white
G- Gummi bears or worms? I don't eat candy.
H- Hometown? Woodinville, WA
I - Indulgence? Facials, Blizzards and Coffee Light Frappicino's
J- January or February? February-The twins were born this month!
L- Life? Is good right now, I have been amazingly blessed.
M- Marriage date? October 2, 2004
N- Number of siblings? 2, Austin and Alayna
O- Oranges or Apples? Both, I love fruit.
P- Phobias? Driving in traffic
Q - Quote? "Good girlfriends and good wine!"
R- Reason to smile? I have 2, Presley and Cash.
S- Season? Fall
T- Tag three (4) people - Alison, Jillian, Natalie, and whomever else wants to do this.
U - Unknown fact about me? I am terrified of driving since I have had the babies.
V- Vegetables you do not like? Beets. I love all vegetables.
W- Worst habits? Biting my nails.
X- X-rays you have had? Teeth and arm.
Y- your favorite food? Cheese and sourdough toast
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pises

1 comments:

Brieanne said...

Hi Katie! You don't know me but I am friends with Carrie's friend Lauren. I love your blog because I had my daughter on 2/1/08! I honestly have no idea how you do it with two! I just had to comment on you new fear of driving because I HAVE THE SAME THING! I was never scared before I had Riley but now, it's like border line panic attack, esspecially when I get near semitrucks hahaha!

If you ever have the babies down visiting Carrie, we should all get together :)

Creepy blog stalker, Brie :)