Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long weekend!

We went to Grandma's/Grandpa's house this past weekend to visit with my aunt and cousin's from Iowa. We left on Wednesday, stopped off at Heather's house, so she could see the twins, then headed straight to my dad's for dinner. On the way home, from my dad's to my mom's, Cash decided it would be fun if he SCREAMED the entire way home, about 20 minutes! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I thought I was never going to make it, the music couldn't entirely drown out the sound, so I drove as fast as I possibly could. Got inside, gave him a bath, bottle, then bed! Whew......

On Thursday, we went to Babies R Us to get their photos done! They turned out as perfect as they could and I was very pleased. Bergen came to visit for a bit, then we had sushi at my favorite place ever, Hana Sushi in Bothell. We used to go there every Wednesday night with my dad and Maureen, but we hadn't been since we moved to Ellensburg.

Friday, Alison and I ventured out to the Nordstrom sale while my mom babysat the babies. It was the first time I have gone to mall without the babies, it felt weird. I got some fun goodies:) Then we went to the country club for dinner. The babies did quite well, then 1/2 way through dinner, they fell asleep!!

Saturday we went the Kirkland Art Fesitival, which was fun and it turned out to be a really nice day. The babies loved being pushed around in the stroller. Travis had to meet with clients, so he wasn't able to come with. Then we bbq'd at my dad's.

Such an eventful weekend, at least for the babies. Life has changed, I was in bed every night at 10pm. The babies have been exhausted since we've been home. This weekend Alison is coming to stay with us for Jazz in the Valley, while Daddy goes to Chelan for a bachelor party (not fair)!!!

0 comments: