Monday, July 28, 2008

Lunch with The Becker's.

This weekend, my friends Alison and Amber came to visit me and the Twinnies. Alison's parents, Nick and Carol, also came to say hi. It was Jazz in the Valley, where downtown Ellensburg is filled with Jazz music and wine. The parents went out, where Ali, Amber, I and the kids stayed home. The roles have been reversed!! We did go and meet everyone for lunch and the twins enjoyed themselves!

Presley couldn't get enough of this Coke cup. It was hilarious.Cash just loved Alison! She's 5 months pregnant and she's having a boy, Carter Nicholas!! It was so nice having both Amber and Alison over. They were such a help with the kids while Travis was out of town.
I survived the weekend without Travis!! Yea! Yesterday afternoon I was just so tired! We went to visit with Travis's sisters and then came home. It was a early night for us. The kids went down for bed at 8 and then after Big Brother, we went to bed at 9.

0 comments: