Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One Month Old!!

Well, I made it this far! I have been a Mom for 1 month and I can't believe it's gone by so fast! This has definately been the most challenging time in my life, but also the most rewarding. Life has changed so much to say the least!! Being a new Mom to twins is unbelievable hard. You have two babies to take care of.....breastfeeding, changing diapers, holding, etc. It is so hard! The most difficult time is in the evenings....I swear, as soon as the sun sets, the babies turn into little devils. They are so fussy!! "It'll get easier" is what everyone says. I can't wait for that day! They have their bad nights of sleep and their good nights. I just can't wait for them to sleep through the night. I think if I had one wish, it'd be that they'd sleep through the night or that Travis and I were rich enough we could hire a night nanny:) Soon enough.......:)

Last Friday was my 29th birthday. I have to say.....it was a pretty wild night! Travis, the babies, and I went to dinner, then I was in bed by 10pm. I did however drink 1/2 a glass of wine:) That was pretty exciting! The day was spent at 2 different dr. appointments and at home, breastfeeding, of course!!

Saturday, we went up to Suncadia, looked at some lots that Travis will be building on and to the lodge for lunch. That was a nice day! Then on Sunday, we took the babies for what seemed like a 10 mile walk. We stuck both babies in their BabyBjorn's and took the dogs for a walk. It has been so long since I have done anything physical, I was in pain by the end.

Today to celebrate the babies 1 month old birthday, we met my friend Courtney and her 4 month old son, Ryder for lunch. The babies slept through the entire lunch:) Then this afternoon, I'll take them for a walk since it's so nice out. No wind!! Yea!

My body is slowing getting back to normal, or at least closest it'll get to back to normal. I have been taking the babies for a walk as much as I can, but I have another 2 weeks until I can get back into the gym. I will be there everyday!!! I can't wait to get my muscle tone back!

Anyways, I am going to take advantage of this quiet time and catch up on my magazines!

I'll be posting more pictures.....I just bought a new camera yesterday and it's battery is charging.

0 comments: