Sunday, March 2, 2008

19 days old!

The babies are already 19 days old! I have been so terrible at getting some pics up on the site, I promise I'll do that today. Already they are getting so big and changing! Both of them have become so alert, looking around with their big eyes. I think Presley looks like Travis and Cash looks like me. She has Travis's exact hair and has his little head and round body. Where as Cash is more long and lean like his mommy. He also has curly and lighter hair like his mom. They both are the most perfect babies ever!!

Yesterday, Travis and I took them out to their first restaurant experience! We went to The Roadhouse Grill and Jim and Shannon were nice enough to treat us to dinner. (Thank you!!!) This was the first time we ever went to dinner at 4:30, we were trying to beat the dinner rush because we didn't want them to cry. Luckily they slept through the meal until the very end, Cash got a little fussy.

Last night also was a fabulous sleep night! The twins went down at 10:30, then woke up at 3 am, then again at 7am. They let mom and dad get 7 hours of sleep!! Yea! A change from the night before, when they were up every hour!! Let's pray this sleep pattern continues............

They had their 2 week dr. appt this week also. They are back up to their birth weights. Presley weighed 6.31/2 lbs and 19 inches long and Cash weighed 7.2lbs and was 21 inches long. So, they've gained weighed and grown:) We go back again this Wednesday.

My dad and Maureen came over on Thursday to help out while Travis was working. It was nice to have the help. They came and helped out and cooked us dinner:) My mom is coming on Monday and she is going to let Travis and I go out to dinner w/out babies to celebrate my birthday (March 7th). Yea. I may even splurge and have a whole glass on wine:)

Other than that....mostly just feeding, changing diapers, etc. I'll put some pics up today.

xoxo.

Katie

0 comments: