Monday, March 3, 2008

Miss Presley

She's always just so content and just loves to look around. She's becoming quite alert and is always looking at you with her big blue eyes. She's definately already a "Daddy's Girl" and will most likely have him twisted around her little finger!
Yesterday, we took them grocery shopping. They are just too cute in their little car seats. It takes even longer to shop because everyone has to stop and look at them. Travis and I each had a cart. One baby in each cart. I haven't quite figured out how I am going to do it alone. Just carrying both carriers is hard. I will definately have good arm muscles! She reminds us of Maggie from the Simpson's when she has her binky in her mouth.


Here they are in their car seats. Too cute!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you even believe you made them??? It is so crazy. Every time I see their pictures it just makes me so excited to know what you feel like! I hope my baby is even half as cute at yours.