Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cash and Presley got weighed on Friday. Cash weighed in at 7.13 lbs and Presley was 6.14 lbs. They both are getting bigger and bigger. Cash also had to get his blood drawn to test for his Jaundice, which came in at 10.1, down from 12 last week, so that is good news. His spray tan is slowly fading:) My dad and Maureen were over on Friday. It's nice having the help bc with 2 babies it's hard to do by myself.

I still can't believe I have 2 babies! Everyday it gets easier and easier. My life is so blessed. I thank god every day for bringing such perfect little babies into Travis and I's life. Our family is complete!

Yesterday, Saturday, Michelle, Travis's sister, gave birth to a little girl, Shelby! She's cousin # 16!!! We can't wait to meet her! Cash and Presley are no longer the babies of the family! The Gibson family is getting bigger and bigger every month. They will be lucky to have a lot of cousins to play with.

Today we are going to attempt Costco! Wish us luck!

~Katie

0 comments: