- Is it bad to want to put your child on craigslist? The sad part is, is that I'd think I wouldn't even put a pricetag on him (I am talking about Cash, of course). I'd list him as FREE! Even then I'd doubt I'd get any takers. This child will for sure put me in the looneybin.
- So everyone who thinks the "terrible two's" are bad, is obviously nobody that has had a 3 year old.
- Can you tell I am having a bad day?
- Do not, I repeat DO NOT feed your child dried apricots if they still shit their pants. Trust me on this...no need for an explanation.
- I woke up at 6am to torture myself at bootcamp. I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow.
- Baby Violet is 11 months old today. (tears streaming down my face).
- We finally bought the twinnies a swingset from Costco. It's sitting on the front porch in 6 boxes with a 96 page manual on how to put it together.....anyone want to come help my poor husband put it together?
- Skinnygirl Margarita is my new favorite drink!
- Bravo's "Pregnancy in Heels" are you kidding me? A pregnancy concierge? 24-7, full service mommy concierge. These women who hire her probably don't even take care of their own kids. I wanted to punch these women through the television. Seriously. It's bad.
- Violet at an entire grilled cheese sandwich. All by herself. She loves loves loves food, so much she may break out of the 5% for weight.
- Nothing says summer more than getting the girls's new Saltwater sandals in the mail.
- Speaking of summer.... it was snowing this morning as the bootcamp instructor was making us sprint around the parking lot.
- I am craving some sun and warm weather. This has been such a terrible winter.
- Free Shipping on lululemon.com on ANY purchase....love.
- Date night on Saturday. Wahoo.
Bundle of Joy
4 months ago