Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coffee.

As a SAHM, I pretty much need an IV of caffiene poured into my veins every morning. Before I pee, before I get the baby up, before I tend to the twins, I must make coffee. And every morning I hear Travis complain about our coffee maker, he hates it. I don't mind it because I have other things to complain about, like my carpet (I HATE my carpet), anyhow, the other day I went over to the Smith's house and they were showing me their new coffee maker, a spiffy new fancy Keurig. So, in obvious fashion, I the annoying friend that I am to Courtney (sorry, Court!) who copies everything she does, came home and told Travis about it and SOLD! Got it today and am in LOVE!
Buy it HERE.

2 comments:

Heather Conniff said...

they are amazing, i dont have one, but i've used them and i love the no mess clean up.

Shaina said...

My parents have one and love it! Believe me if I could drink coffee would buy stock in that company tosupport my habit. SAHM+coffee allergy=BIG FAIL!