This is how my night/morning played out.....
- 7pm: Put the twins to bed. Presley threw a brutal tantrum before....that was fun! Put Violet down.
- 9pm: Violet's up....fever 102.5
- 12pm: Violet's up again...get up, change her diaper, her clothes, dog pukes all over my bed, change sheets, feed violet, put her down, go to sleep.
- 4am: Violet's up again....still a fever, more tylenol.
- 5:15am: Violet's up again...feed her, put her down.
- 6: 45am: I wake up, twins are awake, Cash spilled an entire bottle of coffeemate creamer all over the floor that Travis left out. Clean it up, Violet wakes up.
- 7am: Cash informs me the dog pooped in the playroom. Clean it up.
- 7:15am: Is it too early for a glass of wine? Feed the twins breakfast, get coffee made, feed Violet.
- 8am: Put Violet down for a nap and put Swan Princess on for the twins, so I can sit down and breath......
- 9am: Cash starts digging in the freezer for Go-Gurts. He wants a snack.
OMG>....................i need a vacation! and it's only 9:30am. Travis left at 6am for a day filled with meetings, most likely meaning he won't be home until late tonight. Fun times. Fun times.