Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Month One.








It's been one month. Crazy...... It's actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be, however it's very far from easy! I find myself asking my friends questions the newborn stage, as if I wouldn't know the answers from when the twins were little, but now that I think about it, I've blocked out the first few months of the twins's life out of my mind because I can't remember anything!
Dear little Violet is growing. She's the sweetest little baby. She's my little buddy and goes everywhere with me. She rarely likes to be put down. She has her dr. appt tomorrow and I am excited to see how much she weighs. She's quite petite, but I see some little rolls forming. She eats good. Gets up about once a night to eat. Her and I nap every afternoon together while the twins are napping, she's the best little cuddler. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect!



0 comments: