Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Good Cause.

What a fantastic concept? When you buy a pair of Toms shoes, they donate a pair to a child in need. So, on that note.....when I bought my first pair, I felt good about myself. Then they arrived and it's like wearing a piece of heaven on my feet. More comfortable than my uggs, running shoes, and my flip flops. They aren't the most beautiful shoes in the world, but they are the most comfortable shoes and it's all for a good cause. So, when the wedges arrived, I bought this pair. 2 pair of shoes to 2 children in need.
I really suggest going and buying a pair, they are the MOST comfortable shoes!


1 comments:

Jill said...

Did you seriously get those wedgies too??? I am so jealous. I want them both! I am going to buy the light blue flats I think. Thanks for your shopping inspiration!