Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blah...

So, it's Sunday, beautiful here in Ellensburg....we had a day planned of taking the kids on a hike and now Cash woke up from his nap with a 102.5 temp = no fun!

boo...

Sorry i haven't taken many pics lately, don't know why, i guess just not in the mood. We've been busy though...went to Seattle, Tuesday-Friday, Travis is busy with work, so I packed up the kids and headed to civilization. Did a little shopping, went to the children's museum, caught up with a few friends and ate at PCC everyday. Friday, Travis took the kiddos camping, while I had a night to myself, which consisted of a movie, The Time Traveler's Wife (love love love Rachel McAdams) and then folding 5 loads of laundry. Super fun, I know!!!

Oh...I went to Crewcuts for the kiddos (kid version of Jcrew) and fell in love. EVERYTHING is adorable!!! I am so excited the kids are size 2 (or almost there)!!!

0 comments: