Monday, March 2, 2009

Update!

Sorry, I've been a little bad at blogging lately. My life is nonstop from when i wake up until I got to bed, so it's been hard to find the time.

Presley Marie is WALKING! I am so proud of my little angel...she's such a perfect little walker. She started about a week ago when we were over at the Bomben's house. She's been perfecting it ever since and has gotten really good! She also got 4 teeth last week, so I have been a little tired due to NO sleep. She was a little trooper and now has 4 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom.

Cash is my little whiner. He whines ALL the time and I think I have gotten to be really good at tuning him out. He's into EVERYTHING! I pretty much spend the day cleaning up and running after him. That is why it's 2pm and I've yet to shower and I am still in pajamas....ahhhh the glamourous life of parenthood!

I turn the big 3-0 on Saturday........I am a little hesitant to venture into my 30's, however I feel like I am in a really good place in my life. I have a few more things up my sleeve I would like to accomplish in the next few years, but I feel good to where I am right now. I have a wonderful husband and 2 perfect, healthy, beautifil little babies. I don't want to have a big party to celebrate, I want to relax. Travis and I are spending the weekend up at Suncadia Lodge. It should be a great birthday.

I booked our first trip today away from the babies. Travis and I are heading to Palm Springs in May for 4 nights to get away. I'll be sunning at the pool, as Travis is hitting the golf course. I am excited and it can't happen any sooner. We are also heading to Minnesota next month to visit family. I am not nervous for the flight, my Dad, Maureen, Austin, Julie, Travis and I are all going together and we'll all be sitting in a row, so we can pass the babies around.

That's about it. Just trying to get stuff done.....my house is constantly a disaster and I feel like all I do is laundry and cleaning the kitchen. My children are destroyers.......

1 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Update please! Your blog very interesting. If you willing visit my blog please, "Sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com