Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Year Stats.

Today was their 1 year checkup...I know a month late, but we have a popular Dr.

Cash: 23.5 pounds and 31 inches tall!!! 50% for both.
Presley: 22.2 pounds and 28 inches tall!! 20/25%.

They both got shots, MMR and the chicken pox shot. They screamed for a few seconds, then returned back to their normal selves.

Daddy came with us today. I still can't do dr. appts by myself....it's hard!! I think i am just as exhausted after the appt as the kids are, chasing them all over. It's exhausting when children become mobile, just an FYI to any parents out there whose children still have tummy time and you can stick them on their blanket and they don't move yet.

It was day 2 of training for my marathon. Yesterday I got a gym membership for the first time in many many months. I was pathetic....using 5-8lb weights and I am soooooooo sore today. I did do my run today, which I think made me feel better. We went to dinner with some friends on Friday night and were reminiscing 90's R&B music...remember SWV, Jade, Keith Sweat, etc......so, I downloaded some new songs on my itunes, which helps get through a run.

***Anyone who watches Survivor (I love it this season)?? Taj is a former member of SWV. Love it! ......I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak, I loose all control blah blah blah....

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I remember my mom telling us stories about having 3 under the age of 5. At the grocery store she would push one cart with 2 kids and pull the other one with another and the groceries. I'm assuming she would have to put me in the cart so I wouldn't run all over the place and invite people over for tea. Which I actually did once! Just a picture in my head of the whole thing cracks me up!