Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009.....A New Year!!

This New Year's Eve, we spent it at home, inviting a few friends and family over to celebrate! Since we have the babies now, it's hard to find time to have night's out, so we made lots of yummy food and really yummy drinks! It was the perfect way to toast in the New Year!

The best SIL's ever...Monica and Lana!
2008 was by far my most favorite year of all.....Cash and Presley arrived!! It has been the best, yet the most challenging year of my life! It's hard trying to figure the whole parenting thing, especially when you have 2! Luckily, I think I have managed pretty well and most of all, I survived.....Travis and survived together and we still love each other and we are even talking about have 1 more.....(maybe).
2009 will also be a fun year. The twinnies turn the big 1 and I turn the big 3-0! Today I started to plan the twinnies party. It amazes me that they are turning 1! Everyday they learn something new and are turning into such little people! I also can't believe I am going to enter my 30's. Growing up, I thought 30 was old, now I don't think that at all! I am planning a nice little getaway, just Travis and I, for some R & R. I don't need a party....I want delicious food, sleep, and spa treatments...oh, and throw in a new handbag that I have my eye on! Also, we are venturing back to Minnesota in April, so just surviving that trip will be nice. Also...Bergen: you better get married in Mexico, so I can have an excuse for a vacation!!!!!
This year I made some resolutions that I might try to stick with...nothing too drastic.
1. Drink more water!
2. No sugar.
3. Run...a lot!
4. Start scrapbooking since I have everything...I just need to find the time.
5. Talk Travis into building me my dream home!
Happy 2009 to all my friends and family! I hope this year brings you tons of happiness and new adventures. It's been hard to see everyone since my life has been a bit chaotic trying to figure this whole being a mom thing, however, I think I have it down pretty good that I promise to be better about keeping in touch and spending time with everyone!
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family and great friends!!

0 comments: