Monday, January 12, 2009

11 Months.....

New Ladybug outfit:) Presley loves her ladybugs! Her hair is sticking up bc she now has enough hair for cute little pony tails, but she pulled it out right before i took this. Now her hair looks like her daddy's hair....
They are both obsessed with sippy cups. They love drinking out of them and we just started to ones with straws.


The poor dogs never get a break. Travis was trying to teach them not to eat the dog food. They weren't very good students. Cash is loves to eat dog food, so the poor dogs only get their food during nap times:((

Here is a pic of Cash walking. He's getting so cute and loves to walk! He just feels so proud of himself. He is now pulling himself up and walking on his own. I know it's just a matter of weeks before his crawling days are behind him!



Presley loves her activity center that plays music. She's always shaking her little booty dancing.
Today the twinnies turn 11 months. I can't believe how fast it goes. I know I say that every month, but it's true. 1 more month and the twins are 1!!! Yea. I made it:)) They both are doing so well and learning things everyday. Cash is walking, where Presley can stand, but doesn't like to fall, so she prefers to crawl. She loves music and is quite the little dancer and loves to clap her hands. You tell her to, "Clap your hands", and she'll start clapping away. They are sleeping really good, going down at 8 and waking up around 7-8am!! Yea! They also love love love to eat!! They don't like to be fed anymore and prefer eating their food themselves. They're favorites are pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, peaches, pears, bananas, toast with butter and jelly, macaroni & cheese, green beans, pirate's booty, string cheese, eggs, etc. Basically, they eat everything.
I am planning their party for next month. I ordered the invites and got photostamps....they are so cute! I also just bought their presents. We got them a cute Radio Flyer horse they can ride and lots of puzzles, blocks, and a new dolly (for Presley)! Also, they have the cutest toy store in here in town and unfortunately they are discontinuing their See Kai Run shoes, so they all were 40% off!!! I bought 4 pairs for super cheap!!! I just love new shoes!:)
We desperately need a bigger house with a seperate room for their toys. I should move their room into the guest room because it's bigger, but I just love my guest room and how it's decorated. Travis and I are going to start to look for land to build a house. I just want to wait for the market to get better before we put our house for sale. With this economy the way it is, Travis luckily has been so busy! He just finished 1 house and is in the middle of 3 others, plus he's got 3 more this spring!! I am so proud of him. He's stressed out a lot, but it allows me to not work and to stay home with the kids!!





















2 comments:

thuriks said...

Katie...your babies have turned into little people!!! Your right it is so crazy how fast time has gone it seems like just a few months ago they were born. Now almost a year old! They are perfect, precious and just a joy to read about I can only imagine how much fun they are. Yeah for twins it is the best thing in the world!!! I feel bad for people that only have one baby (they don't know what they are missing)!! Sounds like you are doing great :-)

Shawna said...

Katie...good to hear from you. Funny how you stumble across people's blogs nowadays. Everyone seems to have one! Your kids are gorgeous. I can't believe you have twins! I am loving staying at home with Owen. It's the best job ever. Looks like you are loving being a mom too! Take care!