Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend in Winthrop

Since Travis was hunting all weekend, the twins and I went to Winthrop with my mom and Randy for the weekend. It was so pretty and the weather was perfect! The weekend was relaxing and I actually found time to start a book, Twilight, which I read in 3 days and am already onto the 2nd book of the series and slept in a King size bed all by myself:)) So comfy! On Saturday my mom and I took the twins on a long walk/hike through the trails up by SunMountain Lodge. It was about 4/5 miles and we were working hard pushing the jogging stroller up hills and over rocks. It was quite the workout and the twins enjoyed their bumpy ride! The trees were so pretty and very colorful.

This is Cash passed out after/during his bottle before bed. This is what happens when he doesn't have an afternoon nap.
This picture is taken out of the back door. You can actually see deer just 10 feet away. There was 4 of them. It's so pretty up there!

0 comments: