Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Stroller


Yea, I bought a new stroller, which I am so excited about. I feel like I am buying strollers every other week......With twins, it's hard because if you want to "run" in and grab something at a store, you have bring 2 babies in with you and right now they are almost out of their infant carriers and I can't physically carry both of them and unfortuately they don't walk on their own. So, I have to buy a umbrella stroller, something smaller than my jogging stroller that I can bring with me everywhere. This is the best option that I found bc it folds up the smallest. I had to really justify why I needed our 3rd stroller to Travis, but I don't care what he says....we need it! I am so jealous of all the moms out there who only have one baby, you have so many more stroller options! I can't wait to get it:) Gosh, my life has changed....am I really excited for a new stroller.......surely I'd be more excited about a new handbag or shoes:(

3 comments:

Ovist Family said...

I need to get one of those for the boys. Can you giv ethe website where you found that one? What made you cose this particular one? I need to get one for the boys!

Ovist Family said...

I need to get one of those for the boys. Can you give me the website where you found that one? What made you cose this particular one?

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you. I love buying strollers.