Sunday, October 12, 2008

8 months!

Today the twins are 8 months old. Crazy. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. Everyday it still blows my mind that just 8 monts ago, both babies were in my belly!

Things are going good. Both babies are growing like little weeds and needing new clothes every other day I feel like. Cash is HUGE. He's very long and lean and has lots of muscles. He has such a little boy body. His hair is getting long and very wild. He has callics EVERYWHERE. It'll be interesting to see what his hair is going to be like when he's older. So far, he's such a typical boy....rough, strong, and just mows over everything and everyone (Presley). He pulls her hair and grabs her face, which makes her MAD! He loves to give me kisses, but he's so rough. He'll grab my cheeks and pull my face in, it's painful, but sweet:) Cash is a army crawler and is slowly starting to crawl the real way.

Presley is a very typical girl. She's dainty and very gentle. She'll just sit up and play with her toys so gently. She is starting to crawl and is very good at crawling backwards, until she has her self up against a wall and then she'll scream for help. Presley loves her jumper and will spend up to an hour jumping away. Hey, if it keeps her occupied and quiet, I don't care how long she's in it for. She's actually been growing a little faster lately, but still has a long time before she's as big as Cash.

Both babies are starting to teeth, so we have our bad days. Bad days mean= mommy calls daddy crying bc mommy just can't take the crankiness and needs to be relieved ASAP! (Which was Thursday and Friday) They love love love food and have figured out that mommy and daddy eat food and they want that food and if they don't get that food, they cry. They love puffs and Pirate's Booty. Both are getting very good at feeding themselves. No teeth yet, hopefully soon, so they can start eating some other foods. I spent the whole day making baby food today all organic, applesauce, sweet potatoes and squash...yummmmm. It actually tastes really good! Also, both babies are sleeping at night so perfectly!!! 7:30-6am. Yea! I have been going to be no later than 9pm. I DVR all my shows, bc I am so addicted, then watch them during their AM nap. It's actually motivation to get up in the morning....sad, I know, but if it works!!??

We've been keeping busy. Lots of play dates. We usually have something planned everyday. It's nice to go somewhere other than our living room. The babies have lots of friends!! My treadmill has been out of commission for the past week, which was bad for me, bc that is how I relax, (weird, i know), so I've been bundling the babies up and going to the highschool on the track. The babies LOVE it! They are quiet for all 5 miles, which is sooooo nice! They love the fresh air. Travis is off hunting this weekend, so my mom came over. It's nice having help when he leaves. It still is hard doing it all by myself. I have it down pretty good, but the help is nice.
Travis just started his 4th house..woohoo! He's doing phenomenal! I feel bad though, bc he's always stressed. That is why I am planning a super fun bday party for him for his 30th! I am excited and it should be a good time!!

Anyways, that is our family update.

PS. I bought the twins halloween costumes today. Cash is going to be a bumblebee and Presley is going to be a ladybug. I can't wait!

0 comments: