Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Half a year old!

Whew.......I made it! I actually can do this whole parenting thing to twins. And I am actually pretty good at it!

Yesterday the twins turned 6 months old. Unfortunately we didn't have a good day:( For some reason the night before I couldn't sleep. Eventually I went to bed at 4am!! Yuck! So I was exhuasted to say the least. I tried to make for it during nap time, but Cash didn't take an afternoon nap, so I was only able to get in a few hours in during their morning nap. They were just little whiners yesterday. Travis didnt' get home until 7:30, so I was alone pretty much all day. But, luckily I had such a good night's sleep last night that today is a new day!!!

At 6 months old, both babies are sitting up....kinda. Presley is good at it and we are still working on Cash. He's wanting to crawl and he's almost got it. They are just little rolly polly's all over the floor and love playing with toys. They love their food and are so adorable during meal times. We have their 6 months dr appt on Sept. 3rd, so we'll have to wait to see how much they've grown. I am thinking it's quite a bit because they are growing out of all their clothes!

Like I have said before, being a mom is the best and most rewarding job in the entire world!! I have never been so in love before. I mean, I love Travis, but the love you feel for you children is magnified a million times more!!! I am blessed and am completely head over heels in love with these two little people!

1 comments:

heather said...

Katie, you are an amazing mom!!!Keep up the good work!! Time really does fly when you're having fun:)