Monday, October 4, 2010

Daddy and Daughter.

Whenever I see a dad with his kids, it makes my heart melt. I just think that is the cutest image ever!! Times have been a little hectic here the Gibson house as Nine Pine Developments is taking off at rapid speed, Travis just seems to be someone who pops in late and leaves early. So, these random mornings when he's around are the best. He sits in his chair and the kids just flock to him. One thing about Travis which I love, is he's such a good dad. Another thing about him which I love even more, is that my baby Violet looks so much like him.

Their matching "butt" chins. All my kids have them, it's one of my favorite features about them. Seriously though, besides having my darker blue eyes, she look just like him. Do you ever feel like you just want to squeeze your baby so tight they are that cute? I do. I think her little cheeks get chapped I kiss her so much. I definately know why the babies of the family get spoiled.

Saturday was our 6th anniversary! We celebrated by going to a nice dinner at Swiftwater Winery. Indulged in a bottle of champagne and had such good one on one time, which you know, mostly consists of convos about our kiddos. We exchanged gifts and I was so excited because I got Travis (well, technically he actually bought it) a really nice watch and turns out, he bought me one too!!! Anyways, 6 years, 3 kids, 2 dogs...can't really complain. I am a lucky girl.




0 comments: