- Cash is 36 inches tall, Presley is 32.
- Presley has all of her 2 year molars and Cash has 2.
- They can count to 10 and we are learning to count to 20.
- They can sing the abc's and are learning their letters.
- We are also getting really good at knowing shapes and colors. Cash's favorite shape is a octogan...whenver we see stop signs, he's always pointing, saying, that's a "octagon".
- They love tv. Yo Gabba Gabba and Wow Wow Wubbzy are their favorites.
- We do weekly Kindermusik, gymnastics and storytime at the library and on Monday, we are starting a mom and tot dance class.
- They still take a 3-4 hour nap from 1-4/5. Yea me!
- They love animals and know all the sounds.
- They are talking up storms...saying new things everyday.
- We started "Time Out", which between the 2 of them, usually happens at least once a day.
- Presley loves loves loves to sing. She knows all the songs...Black Eyed Peas, Jay Z, Carrie Underwood. It's hilarious driving in the car.
Overall, it still amazes me that I've made it 2 years. It's definately been the hardest 2 years of my life, but the best and most rewarding. They are the sweetest, most loving kids and are full of hugs and kisses. I am so lucky!
Cashy got a table train set.