Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nothing new to report on......

We had a lazy weekend, since the new few weeks are a bit crazy for us. Friday night my Dad and Maureen came over and we went to dinner at the Valley, then Travis had to work on Saturday and Sunday we went to the Kittitas County Tour of Homes. I really enjoyed walking through the homes, they are so beautiful. I am just counting down the time until Travis can build me my home!!!

The twins, my mom and I are heading to Minnesota on Friday. I am sooooo nervous for the plane ride!! I just hope and pray that Cash and Presley are on their best behavior!!! I am just going to pack lots of toys, bottles, and food and keep my fingers crossed! I am looking forward to seeing my family and having them meet the twins. It'll be nice and I am even going to be lucky enough to go to The Mall of America!! Yea and without Travis, so I can buy whatever I want! hee hee.

I am been busy planning Ali's baby shower (which is the weekend I get back) and Travis's 30th birthday! Woohoo! He's getting to be an old man! I am planning a big party and I am even making all the invitations myself! I am been quite crafty lately with the cards/invites, now I just need to get started on the scrapbooking. It's hard to find time to do anything around here...I should be doing yard work, cleaning the garage or house, but whenever I have a free moment, I'd rather just relax since my day is go go go all day long. Finally at 8 o'clock I get to sit and have some time. It's become my favorite part of the day. Sometimes I wish I had more free time and I think about what I could do, but it's not worth it to me....I just love my little babies.

Anyways, I am off to bed......

0 comments: