Monday, September 29, 2008

Airplane Ride.......


Traveling with twins=high blood pressure! Each time before we loaded the plane, I felt like I was going to pass out. I was so nervous because I didnt' want to be that person on the plane that had the crying baby, but of course, I was! Presley screamed on the way there for the last half hour. I was so stressed out, i started to cry. We made it and luckily there were at least 4 other babies sitting by us on the plane, so each child took their turn. I think they sit all babies towards the back of the plane. We survived and I am already dreading the next trip in April. By then, they'll be 14 months, but we'll be traveling with my dad, Maureen, Austin, Juile, Travis and I. Plenty of people to hold babies.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi! I saw your comment about the bedding...I'm waiting for it to be done so as I finish stuff and get the room finalized I'll post more. If you look in the crib pic that blanket that is laying over the front edge is the fabric. It's the pattern you see then pink chenille on the other side which is what the rest will be also...we need to catch up. Call me! :)