Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 15 ultrasound pics.




These ultrasound pics are from week 15, but my dad just got them scanned to a disk so I could post them up here. Twin A is a bit smaller than Twn B. Twn B was very active during the ultrasound, kicking and punching. I just love them!! In the picture of Twin B, you can see it's little tongue sticking out. I just love it. Twin A, had it's back turned to us, so you are able to see it's spine really well. The little hole in the belly is it's stomach. So, tomorrow is the big day to find out the sex: I am thinking Twin B is a boy and Twin A is a girl, but that is just my guess, so we'll see tomorrow.
I had another appt last week. It went well. I had my quad testing done, which is where they test for spina bifoda (sp?) and downs syndrome, results were negative!!! Yea, I was actually really nervous!! I gained another 2 pounds, with a total of 8 so far. The dr. measured my belly and I measured to be a 24 weeks, which I am only 19!!! It's because there are two in there.
I feel great! Just getting bigger everyday. I am really looking forward to this all being over and so I can just start being a mom!!

Travis has been hunting a lot. I told him it's his last year to go, bc next year, he's not going!!! I have been visiting my parents a lot when he's been away and just relaxing, since there won't be much of that in 4 months. My mom and I are going out to purchase the cribs and we will start decorating the nursery next month. I am so excited!
Anyways, I'll post belly pics today and give you all the big news tomorrow!!!







Add Video

0 comments: