Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Babes.....

***I have been trying to post all day with pictures, but for some reason it's not working......

We made it!! 1 whole year.

My babies are 1 today. Can you believe it?? I have been a mother to the two most beautiful babies for 1 whole year already! It's surprisingly has gone by quite fast! I have to admit, I am quite proud of myself. When I first found out I was pregnant with twins, I was scared, mostly for wondering if I was going to be a good mom to two babies at once. It's not like I got to practice on 1, then have another when I already knew what to do. Travis and I both entered this with blindfolds on. I have never been a "baby person". I don't enjoy holding other people's babies, I mostly just like to look at them. So, to find out I was having 2 at the same time, was quite overwhelming and absolutely terrifying.

Cash and Presley are perfect babies! They are growing, learning, and being such little angels everyday. Cash is walking. Presley isn't quite there yet. She hasn't perfected it yet, so she's going to wait. They are eating people food, no more baby food for them. No more formula. They are getting lot of teeth, 4 each now-2 on top, 2 on bottom. They are saying mama, dada, and hi. They clap their hands and wave good bye. They are starting to really play with each other and at times I look over and they are giving eachother kisses or just laying on one another. They truely are best friends, minus the times they hit one another or steal ones toys. They don't have their one year until March, so I don't know how much they weigh or their height. Cash is about 3 inches taller and quite a bit heavier. Presley is a peanut.

I have the best job in the world! I love my babies more than anything! Stay tuned....eventually I'll get some pics up.

Today was spent at home, both babies are sick. They partied too hard at their party on Sunday, so now they have terrible little colds. Snotty noses, coughing, sneezing, and not sleeping very good. Poor little babies....They did however devour a chocolate cupcake for dessert, which afterwards they went directly into the bath.

Anyways, kiddos are crying, it's time for bed!!

1 comments:

Amanda Bills said...

Happy birthday to my two little second cousins! I know it's a day late, but I wasn't on the comp yesterday. I thought about you all, though!