Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dr. Appt.

I had my doctor appointment this morning. Travis came with me today, which was nice. It snowed about 6 inches last night and there is no way I am driving my car in the snow, so he was sweet and took me. He was even outside this morning at 8am shoveling the driveway and icing the walkways!

Everything is still going well. I gained more weight.....at this point I am not telling numbers. It's scary and I hate it. No swelling or high blood pressure, which is good. The dr. measured my belly to be 36 weeks, which is almost full term for a singleton pregnancy.

My original due date is Feb 25th. But, since twins don't go past 37 weeks, it's Feb. 3rd. Dr. Larsen doesn't think I will make it out of January without having the babies. Travis and I have a bet and we think I'll have them at 35.5 weeks-which is less than 2 months aways.............scary!!

I am not at all nervous about the labor, I am more nervous to bring them home!! I know I'll be fine because luckily we have so much love and support from family! Everyone is so excited for them to come. I just hope they are both healthy.

I had my first baby shower a few weeks ago. I want to thank everyone who came, it was so much fun to recieve such wonderful gifts:) I can't believe how much stuff I have accumulated so far. These babies are SPOILED!!! Travis and I picked up the nursery furniture last weekend. My mom is coming next weekend to paint, so it'll be all up by next weekend and I will definately post pics as soon as it's finished. I can't wait-it's going to be so cute!

Other than that nothing is new. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks, along with my next appointment. I still can't believe that this is almost over. It's crazy how quickly life changes! Travis told me today how proud of me he is. That meant a lot because I feel like the husband's don't understand how hard being pregnant actually is, especially when you are carrying twins. He's going to be such a good dad!

XOXO Katie and the Twinies!

0 comments: